This book is a story that is supposed to make the reader's faith a little bit more strong. This book is a message to anyone who doubts their faith, to maybe look a little bit deeper about what they are doubting.
I believe that that author's purpose was to tell about a basically unheard of and impossible situation that actually occurred. I also think that he wanted give more proof that there really is a Heaven. And so I interpreted the book as a story with a very deep and important message.
I interpreted this book as an incredible story that the author just couldn't keep to himself. He recognized the potential faith-strengthening aspect of the story, and decided to write about it. Colton's story helped his father in many ways, and Mr. Burpo wanted that impact to be felt by many people.
I interpreted this book as an amazing story that has never been told. Thereare not many stories of people going to Heaven and coming back. This novel really shows that there is a Heaven. The details are so specific that it would be very hard to not believe in Heaven. The message of this book is meant to show people that heaven is for real.
After the Burpo's shared their experience at mass one day, many people were moved by their tale. I interpreted that Todd wanted for more people to hear this story, hopefully with the same reactions. The overall meaning of this story is that Heaven is for real.
I agree with Elliott and that this book impacted his family and the millions of people that read this book. This is a story you should definitely share with others.
This book is a story that is supposed to make the reader's faith a little bit more strong. This book is a message to anyone who doubts their faith, to maybe look a little bit deeper about what they are doubting.
ReplyDeleteI believe that that author's purpose was to tell about a basically unheard of and impossible situation that actually occurred. I also think that he wanted give more proof that there really is a Heaven. And so I interpreted the book as a story with a very deep and important message.
ReplyDeleteI interpreted this book as an incredible story that the author just couldn't keep to himself. He recognized the potential faith-strengthening aspect of the story, and decided to write about it. Colton's story helped his father in many ways, and Mr. Burpo wanted that impact to be felt by many people.
ReplyDeleteI interpreted this book as an amazing story that has never been told. Thereare not many stories of people going to Heaven and coming back. This novel really shows that there is a Heaven. The details are so specific that it would be very hard to not believe in Heaven. The message of this book is meant to show people that heaven is for real.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sam's interpretation on that the author wanted to give more proof of Heaven and that Heaven is real.
ReplyDeleteAfter the Burpo's shared their experience at mass one day, many people were moved by their tale. I interpreted that Todd wanted for more people to hear this story, hopefully with the same reactions. The overall meaning of this story is that Heaven is for real.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Elliott and that this book impacted his family and the millions of people that read this book. This is a story you should definitely share with others.
ReplyDelete