Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reactions:


What are your reactions to, opinions about, or feelings of the book?

7 comments:

  1. I think its a great story so far. I think its unbelievable how Colton survives, it's a miracle only God could have performed. There's so much action already in the book, so much emotion and sadness.But we also see relief and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this book. It gives me more assurance that there is a heaven and that miracles happen. It is a simple story with a deep meaning, and I think that this book deserves the recognition it has received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is a really good example of God's power. Only God could have done such a thing as heal Colton. Colton's story is amazing, and I, like many people, believe even more in Heaven after reading Heaven is for Real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book has changed the way I think about Heaven. I now know that in heaven, no one is old. I also know that God wants us to be like children and that God loves all of us. I believe in Heaven, and this book strenghtened my belief in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that this was a very good book. It difinitely made me stronger in my faith and made me look forward to being able to go to Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Elliot's comment on how this book has great meaning and how the Burpo family has been through a lot of pain. They have definitely received the attention they deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with what Hannah Long said. This book showed that God works in mysterious ways and that Heaven is real.

    ReplyDelete