On the matter of connections with other literature/media, I have seen or heard of many other books in which the author experiences heaven. Also, my former pastor saw God when he went into a coma after a football game. The topic of going to heaven and then coming back to earth does seem to be extraordinary, but not extraordinarily rare.
I think this book's message can connect to the real world. Some people today don't believe in Heaven, and this book proves that there is a Heaven. If people read this book, they will definetely change the way they think about Heaven. The stories in this novel are so detailed you have to believe in it.
I have heard about other stories of people claiming that they went to Heaven and returned. This is the first story I actually read in detail about someone's trip and though all of those other stories aren't true, this one you have to believe.
I cannot make many personal connections with this book, but I know that other people in the world can. Anyone who can make connections with this story has been through a lot of pain, but knowing that somebody else has experienced the same type of pain and suffering might make them feel grateful that it wasn't worse than it was.
I think this story can relate to the real world. It is about an ordinary family living in an ordinary town. Many people have said that they have seen Heaven, and they are all ordinary people, too. Also, a few years ago, I saw the segment on the news about a girl who could paint extrordinary pictures of Heaven at a young age. This girl was probably Akiane Kramarik, mentioned in chapter 27. This book uses real references from the media.
On the matter of connections with other literature/media, I have seen or heard of many other books in which the author experiences heaven. Also, my former pastor saw God when he went into a coma after a football game. The topic of going to heaven and then coming back to earth does seem to be extraordinary, but not extraordinarily rare.
ReplyDeleteI think this book's message can connect to the real world. Some people today don't believe in Heaven, and this book proves that there is a Heaven. If people read this book, they will definetely change the way they think about Heaven. The stories in this novel are so detailed you have to believe in it.
ReplyDeleteI have heard about other stories of people claiming that they went to Heaven and returned. This is the first story I actually read in detail about someone's trip and though all of those other stories aren't true, this one you have to believe.
ReplyDeleteI cannot make many personal connections with this book, but I know that other people in the world can. Anyone who can make connections with this story has been through a lot of pain, but knowing that somebody else has experienced the same type of pain and suffering might make them feel grateful that it wasn't worse than it was.
ReplyDeleteI think this story can relate to the real world. It is about an ordinary family living in an ordinary town. Many people have said that they have seen Heaven, and they are all ordinary people, too.
ReplyDeleteAlso, a few years ago, I saw the segment on the news about a girl who could paint extrordinary pictures of Heaven at a young age. This girl was probably Akiane Kramarik, mentioned in chapter 27. This book uses real references from the media.