I believe that Heaven is for real. I believe that those who follow the commandments and live a good Christian life will live eternally in Heaven. I also believe that the end of time God will come to Earth and decide on each human being wether they will go to Heaven or hell. In Heaven nothing bad exists and everyone will live in complete happiness.
I definetely believe in Heaven. I believe that when we die, we will either go to Heaven, Hell, or purgatory (to wait to go to Heaven). If you lived a good christian life, then you will go to Heaven and live there happily for all eternity. I believe that when you go to Heaven, you will see God, the saints, and other good christians. I have no idea what Heaven looks like, but I know it is amazing.
I think that Heaven is a great place that everybody that is a good person during life will go to. Heaven is a place where everything is perfect and nobody is sad. In Heaven I think that you can do whatever you want to do whenever you want to.
I believe that Heaven is, in fact, a real place. I believe that Heaven is a utopia, and a place without sin, evil, or sadness. I do believe that all who have confessed both in their heart and with their mouth that Jesus Christ is their personal Savior and that He lives and reigns to all eternity will go to Heaven.
Heaven and Hell are both real places. People that live according to God will go to Heaven after they die, unlike the people that do not. Heaven has no sadness, only joy. Heaven is for Real.
I believe that Heaven is for real. I believe that those who follow the commandments and live a good Christian life will live eternally in Heaven. I also believe that the end of time God will come to Earth and decide on each human being wether they will go to Heaven or hell. In Heaven nothing bad exists and everyone will live in complete happiness.
ReplyDeleteI definetely believe in Heaven. I believe that when we die, we will either go to Heaven, Hell, or purgatory (to wait to go to Heaven). If you lived a good christian life, then you will go to Heaven and live there happily for all eternity. I believe that when you go to Heaven, you will see God, the saints, and other good christians. I have no idea what Heaven looks like, but I know it is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI think that Heaven is a great place that everybody that is a good person during life will go to. Heaven is a place where everything is perfect and nobody is sad. In Heaven I think that you can do whatever you want to do whenever you want to.
ReplyDeleteI believe that Heaven is, in fact, a real place. I believe that Heaven is a utopia, and a place without sin, evil, or sadness. I do believe that all who have confessed both in their heart and with their mouth that Jesus Christ is their personal Savior and that He lives and reigns to all eternity will go to Heaven.
ReplyDeleteHeaven and Hell are both real places. People that live according to God will go to Heaven after they die, unlike the people that do not. Heaven has no sadness, only joy. Heaven is for Real.
ReplyDelete